The Return of Nosboost300!!!! (Again, 56k warning)

Awww_yeah.jpg

Hello!! Back again for the 43rd time!!!

I miss the golden ages of this forum (or maybe its still that way.. and i'm just not here enough).

But anywho, after an unfortunate water cooling accident (completely my fault... lost a hose clamp so ziptied.. and what do you know...LEAK!) i have came back with a vengeance!!!!

Now rockin' a 4770k w/ asrock z87 xtreme4 (will probably change that to xtreme9 later on down the line now that 770's are so cheap).

Currently not planning on using the same loop I had... as it was a mediocre xspc one that had a bad pump/res combo.. will eventually get a new one.. but for the meantime will probably just enjoy playing some League of Legends and Elder Scrolls Online beta =]

I'm gonna replumb my rig into a single loop next weekend. You should sell that 770 and just buy a single 290 :)

I'm still surprised that you're around. What happened to the young moderator kid? I forgot his name. He was like 15 or 16, last I remember.

Nice! It's good to see the same familiar users here. I thought it would be a totally different world coming back.

I'm planning my build; so far Corsair 900D and Corsair 860 AXi. I'll figure out the rest after I do some research. I'm so behind haha.

Back
Top Bottom