"An attempt was made to execute a non-executable memory"

splintercell3e

Solid State Member
Ok guys I need some help on this one I get random BSODS and I would like to know if you guys could help! I dont know how to exactly post all the error information so if i need a program let me know and ill get back to you soon.

Ok guys I need some help on this one I get random BSODS and I would like to know if you guys could help! I dont know how to exactly post all the error information so if i need a program let me know and ill get back to you soon.

Look under C:\Windows\Minidumps and see if there are any dump files there. If there are and they're recent, then copy them to your desktop, zip them up, and upload them here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Caused by athrx.sys - i.e. your Atheros wireless card. What is the model number of your Atheros card?

this is what i get i dont really see much else on ID of the model number

Attachments

• devicemanager.jpg
    devicemanager.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4
What driver version (version and date) do you currently have installed? Click the "Driver" tab.

Also, go to Details tab > select Hardware Ids > and you'll see something like VEN_####&DEV_####

Post that info. I found some drivers for an AR1525, but I would just like to verify that's actually what it is, and the driver is newer than what you have now.

Back
Top Bottom