Got a good build coming

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Just had someone ask me to do a build and I'm looking forward to this one, Budget is about $1200 but he already has windows and SSD for operating system and a terabyte for storage, He already asked about the Titan, This build will be after tax time so we will see the prices then and what's out but it will have at least a GTX780TI or A 790 if the price drop allows it, Maybe a 880 if there out yet, So $1200 for case, Roms, ram and MB and a decent PS. He already has a I7 but not sure which one, Hope it's not the 1333 but a newer so we can get a MB for it. This should be a good build when it's time.

Dauntae

Last edited:
Just wait until he has the funds available to make the rig otherwise it's kind of a waste of time listing parts that will most likely all change by then.

This I know, But he and I were just going over what could be if we were doing it now , Then upgrade to what will be out then, He has the funds but wanted to wait none the less. This was more of a babbling post lol, slow night at work so getting a little forum fun in.

Dauntae

He's got a I7 but the MB only takes ddr2, He isn't sure if everything in it but he's willing to put whatever he needs, Should know which CPU it is tomorrow so we can see if it will fit the current MB, His PS is a 500w so he wants the upgrade, I'm going with the Corsair TX750 for price and power if he decides to SLI do own the road. He's got a samsung SSD 120 gig I think so he's not to bad to start off, More of a upgrade than a new build, Looking at the AS Rock boards you recommend for price and performance, For helping him out he said I could have the old parts lol I'm still on the 775 board so it will be an upgrade for me, Just need to buy the CPU and he's got a GTX460 in it so I'm donating that to a friend who is still running a 9800, there is a small group of us all putting in spare parts to try and put together a better system for him, Wife and kids and no steady work and he's keeping his priorities so were helping him out.

I kind of thought that myself but wasn't sure but he was that is was ddr2 LOL He's getting all the specs on it tonight and hve them for me tomorrow so we can decide what is best for upgrades, If he still wants a new MB I guess I'll be getting a nice free upgrade them ;) It's a Gigabyte MB so once he finds out which one I'll have my answers. If he doesn't need the MB then I'm out the upgrade but will have that much more for his upgrades, Good guy and coworker so he's getting free labor off me but he insists he pays me. I never charge friends, Besides I have fun building.... Just home my costumers never find that out LOL

Back
Top Bottom