Best Laptop within My Budget?

Im going to just throw this out there but if you already made a gaming pc, why do you want a laptop that also plays games. The only reason got a power lappy is because I go to my girlfriends house and her and I play together... and we play games. Haha. Anyway, my point is that powerful laptops with dedicated gpus and high powered cpu, not to mention big screens can make laptops get reallly heavy realllly fast. My Toshiba Is 10lbs but the garbage asus G750JW I had before was 12.8lbs. Its okay if you have a forklift but otherwise its a bit€¥5t

Well, I found one, but it comes with a norton 60 day trial, and no dedicated graphics card, and comes with windows 8....roughly $600 though
https://nirv.com.au/customise.php?basenewid=61
No thanks, lol.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the recommendations! :)

I want a laptop because I have to go to my dad's house every week and I'd rather just bring a laptop over than a whole tower.

Last edited:
Try something with an AMD APU that might help with the light gaming. I played GTA IV on my friends hp laptop he bought for 400$ at walmart and it has a AMD A6 APU with radeon 8400 graphics chip built into the processor. It played it well on low medium settings which for me is fine for a laptop. I play alot of minecraft too and I'm assuming if gta iv is working smoothly then minecraft wouldn't be an issue.

I'm in the same situation as you looking for a cheap laptop capable of playing minecraft and games like gta on low med settings. My current laptop will not even run mc due to opengl support issues

Back
Top Bottom