AMD SLI anytime soon???

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD 0wn4g3 said:
i think id almost rather have asus or even msi over abit lol....thats just me tho

lol im exactly opposite, rather Abit or DFI over the other 2. everyones got there prefrences :)

Well then get a Abit AV8-3rd Eye Via K8T800. I'll tell you right now thats the best over clocking and stable 939 board out there. Its completly set up for over clocking 64 bits.

hey its always good to be able to upgrade, im sure back in 2001 when u bought ur board and it said max 1GB ud say wow when will i ever put that much in??? and that was SD RAM lol and now look the standard is 1GB DDR SDRAM so u never know....

the world is a very different place than it was 5 years ago
when my 500MHZ P3 combined with a TNT2 Riva used to be the fastest computer on the market

nowadays there is a very wide range of high end computers; a P4 3.0 and Radeon 9800 is high end, but there are computers more than twice as fast as that
but to most internet users a Celeron 2.8 and Radeon 9200 is pretty high end to them

wow this is freaky...i just looked down at my boxers and it says FX-53 on them...i kid u not lol. there like camoflage (wont go in detail cuz im sure u ppl dont care) maybe its a sign on the cpu i should buy lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom