printer triggers my UPS power supply and shuts off the pc

damn these windows are way more complicated than xp.i have no idea what does what and why **** just happens and goes away suddenly

can anyone explain why the error would disappear when i did a search for the ESENT.dll.

as soon as i clicked to show properties of that dll the error stopped.
i scanned with MSE and nothing found.
is that possibly related to MSE somehow also?

yep i went through all the steps didnt work.
it keeps coming back it disappeared for a minute now its back

so ****in frustrating damn it. i spend more time trying to fix errors on this crappy windows 7 system than actually using it.
keep buying more and more hardware but its not gettin any faster or easier im so fn frustrated now i want to do this

printer-scene-in-office-space-o.gif

done that before to few evil electronic devices that i had... felt good

why is windows 7 so damn hard to troubleshoot. i had no problem with previus versions been using it since windows 95 and always found a way to fix without reinstalling but with 7 i cant even figure out what the problem is sometimes its just too much ****

yep nothing came up

i finally was able to get rid of this crap by uninstalling the IE10 so now its back to IE9 but damn...

yep nothing came up

i finally was able to get rid of this crap by uninstalling the IE10 so now its back to IE9 but damn...

In all honesty, I don't know why you would bother with IE to use for business.
You could do better and opt in for mozilla firefox or chrome.
https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

or

Download Firefox

Between those 2, I use chrome, I might get trolled here and elsewhere for saying this, but ff isn't the best choice browser for the internet. :/
I know I said this before, but if that printer won't work no matter what...
Throw the damn thing out the window and right into dumpster and go for a more better laser/ink printer.
One of the churces I attend to uses this:
HP Officejet Pro 276dw Multifunction Printer Review - ComputerShopper.com
Its like my old one but much better on usage and proper cleanup.
Hell even has bluetooth, get a bluetooth dongle new from ebay ~6.99~ and forget about usb or ethernet cords.
Best Printers for Business | Top 5 Business Printers | Business Printer Reviews

here we go again with this crap IE vs firefox.

i like IE because it reenders webpages differently. i have both browsers installed and I LIKE IE BETTER. people need to calm down with this browser war already

everything is working fine now its the crappy UPS. i guess that model wasnt exactly the best design. i got it for free anyway. ( not counting the time spent reinstalling windows again now)

and for everyone that helped thanks fro suggestions. BUT
you all need to stop assuming so much about people when you reply.
theres so many things that you assumed that i did that i never mentioned its not even funny

Back
Top Bottom