Maxthon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirtySixBelow

Daemon Poster
Does anyone else use, or has heard of maxthon internet browser. I got it today and it totally pwns. It takes a while to configure since there are like 1000 options. You have control over pretty much anything. The best thing about it is that it has all of the functionality of Mozilla but runs on the IE platform with all of the microsoft standards. So no more sights not working quite right (ie, www.ati.com pulldown menus) Plus you get tabbed browsing and the google search bar and pop up blocking and many more things that you couldn't do with Mozilla. If you havn't checked this program out I highly recommend it.

Get it here!

I wouldn't get it. Its using the IE engine wich means lots of spyware etc.

Get Opera, wich will give you another 1000 options. Check the links in my signature.

Pavlyk said:
I used to have it. It's crappy, and slow

Get FIREFOX! :)

No. :) There's no need to compare them. Opera clearly beats FireFox in speed, reliability and options. Check the links in my sig.

TheMajor said:
No. :) There's no need to compare them. Opera clearly beats FireFox in speed, reliability and options. Check the links in my sig.

When will this end seriously?Come on!:mad: :angry: :cool:

Yeah, but I can get Firefox for free with NO ads or have to pay to browse with Opera with NO ads, now which way do you think I'm gonna go???? Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom