Best Laptop within My Budget?

Gunni

Baseband Member
Hello Everyone,

Basically I want a good laptop to do several things on, including playing games, I mainly play Minecraft. I already have a decent gaming desktop, but I want a laptop for the portability. What do you guys recommend?

I'm looking to spend as little as possible, under $1000. Even under $900, $800 or $700 would be good if it's second-hand. I don't mind buying from a good eBay seller. If you do infact find a good eBay listing then I'd rather you PM me the link so other people can't get in first! I'm located in Australia so I only really want to buy inside of my country. I've been mainly looking at Asus, what other brands should I be looking at?

Cheers!

Newegg.com - Acer Aspire V3-772G-9829 Intel Core i7 4702MQ(2.20GHz) 8GB Memory 1TB HDD 17.3" Notebook Windows 8

Here is one for right under $1000. It will do everything you want it to do. I will look for more in the mean time but let me know what you think. Just get a copy of Windows 7 because 8 sucks.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm actually thinking even cheaper might be good for me now, under $900 would be great.

I know I'm probably not going to get any beast gaming laptops with that money, but oh well. I'm still looking for good deals on "Used" laptops on eBay.

Anyone here in Australia that wants to sell a decent laptop? :p

Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm actually thinking even cheaper might be good for me now, under $900 would be great.

I know I'm probably not going to get any beast gaming laptops with that money, but oh well. I'm still looking for good deals on "Used" laptops on eBay.

Anyone here in Australia that wants to sell a decent laptop? :p

I don't know man. Ebay is really iffy. But yeah I will continue looking for you. I'll get back to you today.

Never heard of Logical Blue One before, thanks!

The second link doesn't work, does that mean they're no longer selling it?
Apparently they're not. That was bad timing.

It was the Ivy Bridge version of this, for ~$1100:
Logical Blue One - Horize P151SM1B Clevo Notebook
with a GTX 670M (MXM module)

The P151SM there has a GTX 770M, which is a bit better, and is Haswell based.

This place also sells the P151EM:
http://www.bulltao.com.au/product/Clearance-TF-Earth-P151EM-I7-3720QM-pid-8366988658.html?ul=8
You might be able to get one from xoticpc.com too (rebranded as Sager)

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks!

What about some laptops at a cheaper price. What would be the best laptop for...under $800?

Cheers :)

I bought a great Asus laptop here in Europe for €640 - that's what in dollars? Less than $800 anyway. i5, decent enough Nvidia graphics card. I run some resource loving games and never had any problems. You should be able to get something good for $1000 with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom