Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so the wires i have connected are: HD-LED, P-LED, SPeaker, PWR-SW and Reset.

The wires that i have not connected are coming out of the front of my case and are: L in, L out, Mic in, GND, VCC, Data 1, GND 1, VCC 2, DATA 2, GND 2, R- in, R-out.

So can anyone tell me where some of these things go and whether or not there neccessary?

Veritas said:
ok so the wires i have connected are: HD-LED, P-LED, SPeaker, PWR-SW and Reset.

The wires that i have not connected are coming out of the front of my case and are: L in, L out, Mic in, GND, VCC, Data 1, GND 1, VCC 2, DATA 2, GND 2, R- in, R-out.

So can anyone tell me where some of these things go and whether or not there neccessary?

These sound like front audio and usb wires. They are not required and if you want you can just tuck them away someplace neatly.

If your mobo can support extra USB ports it would be nice for you to have the front USB. If you have your speakers plugged into the back of the computer you don't need the front audio connectors, I don't use the front audio on my computers.

Josh

Yeah thats one thing that i havent been thinking about! I have a full tower so it wont me to bad. But yeah nothing much you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom