Blue Screen Error

Only two you'd ever need, in my opinion.

Defender is MSE in Win8.

Although, MSE is declining in how well it works lately, according to AV-Comparatives (non-bias reviews). Been thinking of switching to Bitdefender Free.

Blue screen means it crashes every time and loads up again. To prevent damage on the computer. Nothing to it, get it changed and buy a whole new HD or just buy a new computer, which is the HD. Rotating magnetic disk is not reading the programs correctly of the HD. Mechanical failure and change it.

Different BSOD's mean different things. Not everything is related to the HDD. The computer is not[/b[ the HDD. The computer is made up of many components, the HDD being one of the components.

I would not suggest buying a new HDD or whole new computer without troubleshooting anything first.

Hello Everyone,

My computer is crashing lately with a blue screen error. I'm pretty sure I need new RAM, but I want to make sure before I go ahead and order more. The code is :
IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE.

And the Technical Information is :

*** STOP: 0x0000004A ( blah blah blah xFFFFFF88006704CA0 is the end part.

Just curious but before this last bsod showed up, what exactly were you doing on your computer ?
Since you said this happen multiple times, please think back and let me know when all of this started up.

If you installed new ram or updated any drivers or whatever let me know that as well.
Sounds like to me it maybe directed at a hardware problem. :/

Just curious but before this last bsod showed up, what exactly were you doing on your computer ?
Since you said this happen multiple times, please think back and let me know when all of this started up.

If you installed new ram or updated any drivers or whatever let me know that as well.

The most likely cause is an issue with Bitdedender as already stated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

bit.png

bit2.png

It's BitDefender...

So what do you suggest we do then ?
You found the problem, my question is how do you wanna fix it ?
Yevrag and I already suggested what to do:

Get rid of BitDefender. It's the program causing the issues.

This.

Looked up some things on it and BitDefender seemed to be the common denominator.

At least update it, anyway if you're on an older version. People said that updating BitDefender resolved the issues for them.

Get rid of Bitdefender and replace it with another AV, or update it to the latest version if he's on an old version to see if the issue is fixed in a newer version.

Back
Top Bottom