New Aussie Member!

Crouton

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

I'm a 22 year old girl currently studying computer animation in Melbourne. I love computers and gaming. I have a really good custom built PC and a Macbook Pro that I use for my animation work.

I'm also obsessed with good audio and speakers/headphones and headsets. Particularly gaming headsets.

One of the reasons I joined this forum was because of the large gaming area I saw because I love talking about gaming.

Nice to meet you all!

S0UL is in the bunghole of Australia, Perth. ;)

But not me. I am in the state of Tennessee in the US, which means I have the cool accent. :p

Puhleeese, Darwin is way worse. Just as isolated, but muggy as hell and even smaller population XD and crocodiles+sharks+buffalo. Prices are probably cheaper than Perth still tho :p
Much as it pains me to admit it, melbourne def has one up on us haha

Bakersfield, California.
Close to everything.
Yet so far.
Two hour drive to the beach, somewhere it snows, mountains (we have a cabin up there), Los Angeles, Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc.
~ 4 to Las Vegas

I'm moving to Juneau, AK once I graduate. Already have a job lined up :tongue: 30k people and awesome weather. Beats 120 degree mugginess here in Bakersfield.

Been up there twice and absolutely loved it. Been to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria Canada, and up in Yukon Canada. Juneau is just right. Just big enough for me, everything's relatively close, and.. again, the weather :tongue: I love colder weather.

Back
Top Bottom