This is a pretty solid card?

So far I've only heard of price cuts being confirmed on the 650ti Boost and lower, but when the R9 290x drops that could change. No real way to know until then.

Like I said, totally up to you. The 760 is a faster card than the 7950 but you can buy the 7950 now. Depends on whether or not you want to wait and see what the market does or not. The 650ti should be enough to play BF4 on lower settings with ease until then.

So far I've only heard of price cuts being confirmed on the 650ti Boost and lower, but when the R9 290x drops that could change. No real way to know until then.

Like I said, totally up to you. The 760 is a faster card than the 7950 but you can buy the 7950 now. Depends on whether or not you want to wait and see what the market does or not. The 650ti should be enough to play BF4 on lower settings with ease until then.

I think my best bet would to wait, and I think everyone else would do that also. As long as my 650 can run bf4 with medium setting I am perfectly fine with it.

Like I said, I prefer reference blowers and I'm not a fan of aftermarket cooling whether it be from the manu or otherwise. That's just personal preference, but if not done right the weight of the heatsink can bend the PCB causing PCB sag. I'm not a fan of that either.

Is it a good card? All 760s are good cards currently. That one just has a different cooler and a slight factory OC.

Just for further clarification since the actual specs and benches are out. The 270x is actually a rebranded 7870. Either go with a 7950 or the 760.

Back
Top Bottom