Opinions on the AMD FX 6100 Processor

Get off your high horse and take a chill pill. Your quick assumption that I've never used an FX chip is rather naive considering the vast knowledge I actually have of them. It would be rather smart of you to get off your AMD bias and go do some real research on the chips you're defending. It's not bias, it's ****ing fact Mike.

Google
Search Bulldozer review.
Read.

So do like you said, go enjoy your AMD chip and quit trying to make pointless arguments up.

Your one to talk about being on a high horse and your about to knocked off yours very soon.
Keep running your mouth when its not needed and see what happens in the future.
Your post means nothing to me oh wait a sec you got the price tag right after all of this ? o.0
Gee I already pointed that out to him multiple times, you get a cookie I guess. :D

Anyway, adre between me and the texas chainsaw massacre I don't know what else to tell you but this.
Find a way to test todays currentn chip side by side, choose one by price and what you actually need it for.

If you don't need anything to powerfull just to run a game a or many apps all at once, in all ways amd is fine.
If you need something that amd can't really do on a set timeline for a company swing for a intel.

Good luck with whichever one you get next time. :)

Last edited:
Not trying to troll but when you say "Keep running your mouth when its not needed and see what happens in the future. " just makes me laugh lol

Not trying to troll but when you say "Keep running your mouth when its not needed and see what happens in the future. " just makes me laugh lol
Right? What's going to happen, AMD magically gets their **** in gear? The last announcement on CPUs was nothing but APU. Last I heard was dedicated CPUs were not on their priority list anymore, so it's going to be you either migrate to Intel or spend money on junk you don't need. I don't know about anybody else, but I don't want to spend extra on a beefed up **** IGP when I can just get a fast CPU for less. Maybe that's too much logic. :rolleyes:

Either way, this thread is full of Hodor and I think my replies from now on should just be Hodor. Or it should be locked. Sorry to the OP, but this contributes nothing more than what I've already said in my article.

Back
Top Bottom