Recommendations for ~£60 to £80 audio solution

Geoman37

Baseband Member
Title says it all. When I say audio solution I mean headphones, sound card and microphone. The number one priority is directional audio for games such as Counter-strike. I would be open to buying the sound card at a later date (it is not preferable though) but the mic and headphones (or all in one headset) must be bought now. For reference I like the look of the asus xonar cards and some of the lower end seinheisser or steelseries headphone/sets. I know steelseries is worse but there is just something about there products I like.

Thank you in advance.

You should check out the Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Circumaural Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset. I got one of these the other day and it sounds great and you don't need a fantastic sound card for it since it's USB. Also it's 7.1 channel which is cool and it's right about perfect for your price range. It's $60 USD so it's going to be around 37 pounds

Hmm... I have looked over the corsair headsets briefly but I would rather have a pin headet and a dedicated sound card. I will look into those specific headphones more though. Thanks for the quick response!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom