laptop battery

lilazngrlx3

Beta member
Hey guys

So like today got home turned the laptop on came back saw that laptop was stuck in black screen with like u know that little square thing at top left corner the one for typing lol. So the lappy wouldn't turn off when i force reset it pressing off button so i pulled out battery and then it would turn on once i put it back in. Tried to you know take battery out and press the on button for 30 seconds and then put in charger in but nothing it gave like a faint led light? lol not sure if battery is just dead because i was always getting the windows message that the battery wear was in and it was around 90% a few months ago so yeah thats the scenario. Is my battery just ****** or is the port thing on my mobo *******?

Thanks

Nope, it fits the same old way and its not loose or wiggly once plugged in lol. Also i've tried the same charger on another laptop and it worked

Last edited:
Actually, when i got home and checked it's wiggly in both the laptop that is not working and the one i am currently using (that it is charging with)

Back
Top Bottom