Do you think the motherboard fits with the CPU COOLER?

TheUninvited

Baseband Member
This is my motherboard:
MOTHERBOARD :: MSI Socket AM3+ 970A-G46 GLan Audio Raid - Visionstudio.gr

This is the cpu cooler:
COOLER :: Cpu Cooler Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo for Intel and AMD Socket 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / FM1 - Visionstudio.gr

Do you think those two are compatible to each other?

The technician i went the computer to build me up he told me that the screws does not fit right.

So i just wanna listen to you ,i mean he might not know exactly on how to set up that think i aint sure i dont even know many things about the configurations but the guy who told me the set up was knew about the config was fit.

Instead of that the pc works without the cpu cooler because he told me that he logged in on the computer but i just wanna make sure if is the problem to that cpu cooler or the technician does not have the knowledge for that.

am.png

AM2 to AM3+ all use the same socket type and holes for cooler mounting. If the screws are not fitting, then the guy is doing something wrong. Make sure he doesn't force it. You don't want dead parts. If you have the stock cooler, I highly suggest using that.

The 2 of 4 screws were ****ed up thats why the cpu cooler wouldn't work dammit and now i've sented back but i am actually happy at least i've got my new computer now is amazing but for some reasons it lags suddenly not too often ;p maybe is because the updates.

Back
Top Bottom