Urgent CPU COOLER! Please Help [SOS]

TheUninvited

Baseband Member
Hello guys.

I ordered my parts for my new computer and went the parts on a technician
to build my computer but he told me that:

The cpu cooler does not fit with the motherboard so he will put the cpu cooler but is default so i am wondering does my computer will work in that way ?

I will just go back the cpu cooler fan which it wont fit an order a new one but till then it might a month ,till i will get back my new cpu cooler which will fit.

Anyways do you think the computer will work with the default cpu cooler? or not?

Please be honest with me!and i really really appreciaaaate your help!

lol yes, the computer will work just fine with the stock CPU cooler.

this is like asking " will my car still work with the stock engine? "

nothing to worry about

Just go with the stock cooler until you get another one... it's no big deal. It will work.

The CPU get shipped with it, so why would a company send it in the first place if it DIDN'T work?

Just go with the stock cooler until you get another one... it's no big deal. It will work.

The CPU get shipped with it, so why would a company send it in the first place if it DIDN'T work?

I ordered the cpu fan but it seems that it does not fit with the motherboard and i didht said it is not working lol

The 2 of 4 screws were ****ed up thats why the cpu cooler wouldn't work dammit and now i've sented back but i am actually happy at least i've got my new computer now is amazing but for some reasons it lags suddenly not too often ;p maybe is because the updates.

Back
Top Bottom