suprnova problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice!
SuprNova.org will be down for the next few hours due to technical isues.
Please STAY TUNED!

the Staff

charging?? where do you hear this?

it doesn't do it on my computer. but I can't get to the links.

but on my cousin's computer, he has to go through the visa/paypal page before you can access anything

Why does everyone start complaining when SN goes down for a few hours? Just sit back and wait, and be happy you can still steal shit tommorrow.

btw- F kazaa

TheMajor said:
Doesn't work. Try KaZaA.

Tell me you're joking.

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

First of all, if you're going to use the Fasttrack network on which Kazaa rides, get Kazaa Lite 2.4.3. There's a site, google "old versions" - this site has tons of old versions of programs. Kazaa Lite is Kazaa minus ads and spyware, plus a few dozen enhancements.

Second of all, Fasttrack is utter garbage. And there's kiddie stuff on it. You don't want to be caught with that stuff, even if you downloaded it by mistake. You don't want that kind of trouble.

Get eMule, and then use Shareconnector.com to get verified downloads.

If you're going to do filesharing at all, do it right... don't mess around with fakes and leeches and all the other headaches surrounding it.

I started using KaZaA a few years back. It was OK but had alot of spyware. So i tried KaZaA Lite Edition, but it didn't download anything. I am using K++ wich is way better than the old Lite Edition.

KaZaA sucks, its OK for downloading music though. I tried Ares last week, way faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom