Video Card recommendations? [simple thread]

gwood1290

Beta member
Hey, one of those threads again :)

Without blabbing, I know nothing on video cards, please help me find one.

Ive heard its important sometimes to mention games you wish to play, if so:

- FoTD
- Rome II
- DayZ Standalone
- GTA V

System
sysinfo.png

Video
dispinfo.png

The main reason I will invest is simply to raise FPS. Im not really that bothered about actually having high graphics. I currently use lowest settings in every game and if im lucky ill get 20+ FPS.

Examples(lowest video settings):
-FoM _ 22 FPS
-Minecraft _ 18 FPS
-Arma 2 _ 17 FPS
-Medieval 2 Total War _ 24 FPS
-Cities in Motion _ 7 FPS

I'd like to have a budget of £125, dont stretch me if i dont need too!

Thanks in advance.

Bugger it!

I was supposed to alert you that the print screens in the OP are from my laptop, however they are 99% the same as my HP Desktop set up. Cannot use my desktop till I replace the power cord.

Litterally my desktop has exactly the same specs except the laptop only specs ofcourse.

Intel HD Graphics 3000
Intel core i3 2.30GHz
4gb ram
1920x1310 (?) display

_Really hope you guys see this so you can help me out heh_

Last edited:
Double P.

I just had a recommendation to purchase the GTX ti 650 1GB card, any objections or is this a good suitor?

That depends on your budget, and the rest of the PC. Really need the model number of that HP, and no they aren't really the same. Mobile and desktop CPUs are pretty different in terms of raw power.

That depends on your budget, and the rest of the PC. Really need the model number of that HP, and no they aren't really the same. Mobile and desktop CPUs are pretty different in terms of raw power.
I was going to say the same thing. I don't think a 2.3Ghz desktop i3 exists.

Roger that, I dont have much knowledge about this stuff.

I will go out and get a power cord after work tommorow and upload the exact same screens but of my HP Desktop, please check in tommorow! :)

Back
Top Bottom