Budget graphics card

Did a quick Google, not much info so most likely you can just put the rest in. That is the downfall of having pre-built. If you have any stability issues, you'll have to take them back out.

Everything is working great! My wife is watching her shows, and though I only got to try S.t.a.l.k.e.r. it was running very smooth. I plan on trying something a little more graphically taxing later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for all the help.

Ram clock speeds aside, let me know if you and Rhu are ever down for some BF3 ^_^

Ram clock speeds aside, let me know if you and Rhu are ever down for some BF3 ^_^

I played a few minutes of a match earlier this week, and essentially just stood there and got murdered. I know everyone says keyboard/mouse>contoller, but I'm going to have to map a controller to stand a chance. I just haven't spent enough time playing with a keyboard and mouse to be proficient.

I played a few minutes of a match earlier this week, and essentially just stood there and got murdered. I know everyone says keyboard/mouse>contoller, but I'm going to have to map a controller to stand a chance. I just haven't spent enough time playing with a keyboard and mouse to be proficient.

That won't happen immediately, will take time. Not sure how long it took Rhu but I find it very hard to play with a controller now personally >_<

Don't do that, you're just delaying the inevitable. Go to some empty servers and run around, or play some SP games before tackling online. If my friend who was a total console fanboy can do it then I'm sure you can.

Back
Top Bottom