Another new build up for review please

Guess not

Lol.

Yeah, I have no idea whether 1150 and 1155 are the same or not, I just assumed they were different otherwise they would have used the same numbers. But then again, that's common sense (which ironically isn't so common anymore). But anyways, thanks for correcting that one. And I learned something today =D

So the 750 it is then? Lemme check Newegg first... like I said, purchasing options for this man are very limited so Newegg/Amazon are pretty much it.

The HX650 and HX750 end up the same on Newegg after rebate. <strike>Might just go with the 750 after all.

EDIT** Scratch that last bit. Amazon it is for the TX650M. Should be fine for what I need, and cheaper than I had listed!

Thanks for your suggestion Steve. I'll take it into consideration once I get around to OCing my CPU =D

Last edited:
The HX650 and HX750 end up the same on Newegg after rebate. Might just go with the 750 after all.

Thanks for your suggestion Steve. I'll take it into consideration once I get around to OCing my CPU =D

No problem.

Also I edited the amazon PSU link to the M version about a min after I posted my comment, by that time you guys had already commented :p

EDIT:

The CPU is very good, I read alot before I buy any computer parts. They got my(our?) HX 750 to 980 Watts on a review website, thats some great overhead. Also I have not once had the fan turn on on my PSU until after a long while gaming. This is coming from a computer that's CPU uses 180 watts! (because of the OC).

our comps will use roughly the same amount of power so youll be happy with a HX 750

EDIT EDIT: you wont need to OC that thing for awhile, an i3 dual core can still hold its own in most games.

Last edited:
Perfect, thanks guys!

OP edited to reflect the newest changes. Please review the edits and point out what looks wrong/right.

Thanks again/in advance.

EDIT: Mostly that was aimed at you, Mguire. Still satisfied with that list after the changes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom