crossfire/sli

gmat11

Solid State Member
I'm looking for a good graphics card to do crossfire or sli for multi screens any reccomendations ?

Need more info than that.

Rest of the PC, games being played, monitor resolutions.

If you're doing 2D Surround or Eyefinity (3 screens) in 1080p, you'll want at least 2 GTX 760s or 2 7950s and a minimum quality PSU of 750w. Just remember that not all games fully support the extra horizontal resolution and so having 3 screens can be moot on older engines. 2 4GB 760s would be my choice, but that all depends on budget and other info.

Titan...

two titans...

THREE titans....

or at least SLI 690's

crossfire 7990 is also acceptable

anything less than those is for wimps!

thats the best i can do based off the info you gave us.

you didnt tell us

how many monitors are you going to run
what resolution are these monitors you are going to be running
what games are you going to be playing
what motherboard do you have
what processor do you have
what power supply do you have
what case do you have
do you want reference or non reference
What is your price range

Last edited:
OK thanks a lot sorry first time and I didn't know all the requirement I would like to run 3 monitors and this is a new computer build so I haven't quite determined what prossesor and other stuff but I would like to run games like call of duty or other nice games at high graphics

Well CoD doesn't require much in terms of power, and from what I'm being hinted at Ghost won't be that different.

A 4670k, couple of 760s, Corsair HX750, an SSD, nice ASRock Z87 and you're good to go really. My buddy has 2 2GB 680s running 1080p Surround. He has some trouble in certain games due to VRAM so I suggest getting the 4GB cards. If you have a budget, I can make you a build with a location or etailer to purchase from.

thanks man but i think i would take my time a wait a while but really thanks for the offer

Just remember that pricing and availability changes practically every day. Anything you look at now can be seriously changed in 3-6 months time just because new stuff is coming out all the time. GPU refreshes usually happen every 3-6 months depending on the release schedule between the main two which causes a pricing shift each period.

Thanks for the heads up I will be sure to make my decision fast will notify you if I have a change of heart

Back
Top Bottom