PSU upgrade.

The PSU cables themselves on the bottom look fine. It's the red/yellow showing from those ugly extensions that need to be all moved to the back of the motherboard tray. Once you do that it'll look perfectly fine.

Because you're taking air away from the GPU. You have that fan right under it blowing case air out, while the GPU is trying to pull air in to cool the heatsinks. Since you have a fan on the side and a fan on the bottom blowing air in (and presumably front intake as well) the back and top is sufficient enough for exhaust to keep static pressure where it needs to be.

I believe the bottom fan is blowing air into the case. as far as i know, and yeah, thats there because of the 2 fans on the side panel. Nothing i can really do about that, unless i get an extender.

Yea, I said blowing air in.

Like I said though, the only problem with your cable management is the wires just hanging there coming off the fan controller. The PSU itself looks fine.

Only other option in that price range is this one, which makes hardly a difference really.
Seasonic SS-650AM PSU Modular 12cm Silent Fan ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80+ Bronze DC-DC - Scan.co.uk

The 620 has higher quality caps than the CX Corsair which is why I keep saying that one. 620w is more than plenty for any standard rig, and it's modular.

Alright, just making sure, as i plan on getting a new GPU in the near future, So this will run everything + fans + fan controller + pretty much anything i stick into the case? :silly: Once you reply, i'll order it :)

Indeed. Seasonic make tough PSUs. I believe Shawn ran his 3770k and 690 off one of their 550w Gold series. So any single GPU option you put in there will run fine.

Btw, HDDs and fans don't really make a difference unless you're running 35w Deltas. They would melt that cheap fan controller though. So no worries.

Back
Top Bottom