PSU upgrade.

Not in that price range if you want something decent. You have to wait or settle really. Not really sure why you are so impatient on getting a PSU when you already have one. If it works, just use it until you can get something quality rather than being rash and needing to replace later.

Not in that price range if you want something decent. You have to wait or settle really. Not really sure why you are so impatient on getting a PSU when you already have one. If it works, just use it until you can get something quality rather than being rash and needing to replace later.

Hmmm, it makes my case cabling look ugly. :( Only reason why i am replacing it, plus the fact i have no other cables for it, and it's a NOX.

Put the side panel on and wait until the next pay check? I hid all the cables from a CX500 in a 200r, so I'm sure it's very possible to do the same in your setup.

For sauce on that.

20130719_220934.jpg~original

Such a small Mobo :O wowie, lol. Ill post a pic of mine, gimmie a few mins, haha

I have no idea why it put's my pictures sideways, stupid phone :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Yea. That's what happens when you put an mATX board in an ATX case lol.

It doesn't look at all like your PSU is the cause. It's your terrible cable management! :p

Also, that fan under the video card is counter productive.

Yea. That's what happens when you put an mATX board in an ATX case lol.

It doesn't look at all like your PSU is the cause. It's your terrible cable management! :p

Also, that fan under the video card is counter productive.

What do you mean counter productive? And as for the cables, kind of is, i can't bend them, or anything, they have a stupid rubber silicone thing around it. I have no extra cables for it either. i will be re-doing it all tomorrow, have a kit coming + a nice extension. Got any advice on my cable management? :p lol

The PSU cables themselves on the bottom look fine. It's the red/yellow showing from those ugly extensions that need to be all moved to the back of the motherboard tray. Once you do that it'll look perfectly fine.

Because you're taking air away from the GPU. You have that fan right under it blowing case air out, while the GPU is trying to pull air in to cool the heatsinks. Since you have a fan on the side and a fan on the bottom blowing air in (and presumably front intake as well) the back and top is sufficient enough for exhaust to keep static pressure where it needs to be.

Back
Top Bottom