Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinrichisgod

In Runtime
It all started after I finished cleaning my fans. When I turned my system back on, I noticed one of my fans wasn't on. So I open up my side panel and see that there's a wire that had come out of my fan.

So I attempt to put the wire back into its spot, only to be successfull in shorting out my entire pc, only being able to get it to turn back on by resetting the cmos and jumpers.

From then I got the NTLDR is missing blah blah blah. So i reformat and end up messing up some more things. In the end I ended up spending 89 bucks by taking it to some other guy. He fixed the prob and here I am. Finally got my pc back.

Yeah, well I don't understand why people would try and replug a fan back in while the computer is on....I just never take that kind of chance as simple as the scenario may be. I had to hot flash my BIOS chip......man that was scary, wasn't too thrilled about sticking in a nice conductive Paperclip to remove a chip from the motherboard while it's on lol.

Atleast you did ineed get your computer back =/

And to think, you could have bought another fan for $2.99... 3% of what you ended up doing.

God thats a kick the butt ain't it?

If he fixed the fan and didn't replace, I would bring it outside and have a sacrifical ritual for it and get yourself a new one.

haha I already put in another one, and have thrown the old one away. The sacrifice is a good idea though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom