PSU upgrade.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
Last edited:
Except you said you had 60-70?

Using this post as an example, people please only post the amount you HAVE to spend, rather than posting a $-$ when you only have the first $. Something more appropriate is up to 60, or 60 or under, no more.

Really, the best option would be this, right at 70.
Seasonic M12II-620 620W Modular Power Supply 80+ Bronze (PSU) - Scan.co.uk

This PSU is modular and in your budget, problem is I wouldn't keep it around too long.
Corsair CXM Builder series 600W Hybrid Modular Power Supply - CP-9020060-UK - Scan.co.uk

Except you said you had 60-70?

Using this post as an example, people please only post the amount you HAVE to spend, rather than posting a $-$ when you only have the first $. Something more appropriate is up to 60, or 60 or under, no more.

Really, the best option would be this, right at 70.
Seasonic M12II-620 620W Modular Power Supply 80+ Bronze (PSU) - Scan.co.uk

This PSU is modular and in your budget, problem is I wouldn't keep it around too long.
Corsair CXM Builder series 600W Hybrid Modular Power Supply - CP-9020060-UK - Scan.co.uk

Yeah, sorry. So the 600w would be more then powerful enough, right?

Last edited:
Yes, as long as you don't use a dual GPU card (like a 690 or 7990). Keep it to single GPU and you'll be ok.

Just when you have more money I would still upgrade that. Honestly, it would be better just to save up 10 more and get the Corsair (TX650) or the Seasonic I linked so you don't have to worry about a PSU for a good long time.

I guess you could say that's the good thing about living in the US. I don't get taxed from Newegg and delivery is usually only 5 bucks lol.

Although, the CXM is 59 after VAT.

Back
Top Bottom