how much is this worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadeth2

Daemon Poster
Sky Hawk/Eagle Tech Silver Mid Tower Case w/ 450W PSU
AMD Athlon XP 3000+ "Barton" w/ Unlocked Multiplier (MFR. before 03, week 39)
768 MB Dual Channel DDR333
WD Caviar 80 GB HDD
3 1/2 Floppy (Branded Haven't checked)
Liteon DVD -RW 8x
GeForce MX 4000 w/ 128 MB OCed
ASUS A7V8X-X Motherboard
52x CD-Rom Drive
Belkin 802.11B Wireless 2.4 GHz Router
Via 3 Port External and 1 Port Internal Firewire Card

If I were to sell this as a complete system, how much would I like to get now that I added the firewire card?

you wont get anymore than $450 for it if you go ebay's route. best bet would be to put it in your local paper.

I've been selling systems on ebay that have better specs than that system, come in the manufacture box...dont get much more than $450 for them.

btw- how'd you come up with $950? :rolleyes:

Yeah, $950 is way too much....only real up to date is the 3000+ Barton and thats going away fast:p

$500-600 would be good:confused:

Buddy, it is an unlocked Barton. Ok, those are rare. Why would I even ask for the price if it is was a normal Barton?

Megadeth2 said:
Buddy, it is an unlocked Barton. Ok, those are rare. Why would I even ask for the price if it is was a normal Barton?

Now if only the rest of the PC was as good as that super Barton you got there:p As I said, the only thing worth a darn on that setup is the Barton, and please refrain from getting testy as you asked for a public opinion and thats what your getting;)

And a nice case along with a very ocable processor. Can you beleive that thing hit 2.5 GHz on a 200 MHz base clock and a 12.5x multiplier down from 13x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom