CVD Custom Video Display

Okiri

Beta member
I have a question, the other day a friend of mine gave me a big computer with an integrated video display, manufactured by CVD. I tried to turn it on but I couldnt, so i opened it switched the power cables on the motherboard because the power switch went to a A/C adapter hole, and switched it with the reset button. now it turned on, it haves windows XP and its touch screen, Went to the settings and it doesnt say the display adapter information. I was wondering has anyone ever seen something like this, it looks like part of a machine that they use in hospitals and the likes... Im gonna take some pictures later, but what do I have in my hands? Sorry if this is not the forum for this kind of questions.

“cloud-based video distribution” (CVD), was developed in collaboration with Abox42 GmbH, a company owned by web.de founder Matthias Greve. Abox42 provides a new type of web configurable set-top box that brings HD video content to the screen via the web.

is this what you have?
Examples - ABOX42

No, it haves a desktop motherboard, and built on the side of the case, which is very sturdy and heavy, is a touch screen. It looks very custom made to me, thing is, it haves serial numbers and company name CVD, which is in California.

Back
Top Bottom