Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - New gaming laptop

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
xerolen
Super Techie

Send a message via AIM to xerolen Send a message via MSN to xerolen Send a message via Yahoo to xerolen
Default Re: New gaming laptop

YevRag35 Yes I understand they are still integrated but a couple do have Dedicated VRAM and that's what I'm looking for. Also the Acer Aspire V5-552G-8632 does have an actual dedicated card along with the integrated of the APU. But before you continue PP Mguire is Right in that I just don't like the intel HD Series or as they used to be all called intel GMA. I was though rather impressed when I didn't have a computer to use that I could still play some of my games at a nice Resolution on a Intel HD 3000 in my mothers laptop that she let me borrow till I got another computer a while ago. PP Mguire just look at me as another AMD fanboy ok? When it comes to laptops that's what I like and there is no changing that. In desktops I float around but do enjoy my i core series CPUs I have and my Precious Xeons I have. And over the whole used/referb Vs New I just have had to many bad experiences with referbs where the previous owner had broken it and sent it back so the company had 'Refurbished' it to factory specs and resold it. When I have bought referb I have had to send them back because they would die a lot faster than my new ones.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.