Who made this site?

IntelFanboy417

In Runtime
Just in a random question mood, but who runs/owns/created this sight? Theres no "About Us" page or anything. Its a great sight, I love it. Finally I can talk about tech to someone since no one I know gets into it. Also the way responses/threads are set up is great. Just curious if anyone does know the history of this forums sight please let me know :p

Also if anyone else decides to look at this thread, I did some research and apparently we're a member with "social knowledge" a company that owns many different forums. I also found out its hosted by Softlayer. xD and to think I learned all this by opening command prompt and typing "ping techist.com"

Actually, Chopper started TF in 2002. Larry and a partner bought it rom him. larry later bought out his partner and became the sole owner. TF is now owned by Andy, the owner of Social Knowledge and its affiliated sites.

Wow so its been up since 2002? Thats pretty awesome. Really should make about us page, or put a link to Socal Knowledge, this sight is really awesome and I hope nothing happens to it.

Back
Top Bottom