Hello there!

berzekvii

Solid State Member
Hello there,
my name's berzek. I'm really interested in technology, progamming, computers, etc. I'm going to College next year and I want to go into information tech. I know it's a big area to cover, I'm still thinking about what I would want to focus on.

I mainly joined because in my town, not a lot of people are as interested in technology as I am. The only person I knew and that I could have a full in depth conversation about programming and stuff with was my sisters ex... And I can't really do that anymore. Haha. So I finally decided to join a forum like this with people that share the same interests with me so I can share the few jems I've learned (very few :p), and learn from others, get advice/give advice, etc.

So far, I have mainly focused on the programming side of things and software development. I know java, visual basic + small basic (because of school), html, a bit a javascript and python.
I'm currently learning android development and php.

However, I would love to learn more about networking and the hardware side of things in the future.

It is also my goal before the coming school year ends (or if possible before 2013 ends!) to start my own website. And I would also love advice on where to go with that as well. Haha. :)

Soo yeah, that's about it for now I suppose. Hello. :lol:

I mainly joined because in my town, not a lot of people are as interested in technology as I am. The only person I knew and that I could have a full in depth conversation about programming and stuff with was my sisters ex... And I can't really do that anymore.
:lol:

Haha you and me both buddy, I have no one at all to talk to about tech ._.

Gotta love the blank stares when you go all geek on a luddite, :p

Haha you and me both buddy, I have no one at all to talk to about tech ._.
Glad to know someone else is in a similar situation as I am. Haha. Not to worry though, we'll always have this forum. ;)

Gotta love the blank stares when you go all geek on a luddite, :tongue:
Indeed! Whenever I go all out, a friend of mine would simply reply "I know where the power button is.." LOL.

Back
Top Bottom