Computer Beeps

The_Wheelman

Beta member
Okay first off, hello guys, I am new to this forum. I am seeking some help here. I was playing a game called Second Life. And I was just standing around talking to a couple of admins, and all of the sudden I heard two beeps, sounded like computer beeps too. The second beep came about 5 seconds after the first one. I am not sure if it was my computer or not. If it was I am not sure if it is serious or not. It happened about 30 minutes ago. I see nothing out of the ordinary I can play powerful games just fine, I get no messages or anything and I don't hear any beeps anymore. i turned my computer off then back on and I still hear no beeps anymore but I would like to know what it was IF it was my computer. It's a Dell Inspiron 560. It has all the parts except for a new motherboard. It does NOT have a speaker on the mobo either. It's an ASRock motherboard. Should I be worried if it doesn't happen again and I can still do everything normally like I could before and see nothing out of the ordinary? I mean the beeps, I'm not sure what they are... Can someone maybe help me here?

Back
Top Bottom