Dell Inspiron One 2305 screen trouble

Jespen

Beta member
Hi, I'm a new member of this forum, I hope to expand my knowledge and to help others. I have a Dell Inspiron One 2305, when I turn it on everything goes well, but after a variable time, the screen is dislocated and not allow me to use it, but if I can click one icon, obeys. Ironically not have a VGA port that allows me to place an external monitor to see if the problem occurs with it. Could order the video graphics card, but not sure if I can solve the problem with it. I'm not very skilled at this. If anyone can advise me what to do I will be highly grateful. Sincerely,

Jesus.

haha no one wants you here :p
naw j/k welcome to the forums : )

hope you find the answers you're looking for : D

Thank you for your gracious welcome horror! I have not an answer yet, but I know that sooner or later someone will do it, keep waiting.
Regards.

Jespen.

Hi, I'm a new member of this forum, I hope to expand my knowledge and to help others. I have a Dell Inspiron One 2305, when I turn it on everything goes well, but after a variable time, the screen is dislocated and not allow me to use it, ,

Jesus.

How long before the screen saver comes up and how long is it before the monitor display turns off and enters sleep mode ?

Also I need to know which windows os you maybe using.
Do you have windows 7 or windows 8 ?

Hi Mike, I appreciate your response. The operating system is W7. When I turn the computer on, after working, it takes about an hour to dislocate the screen, not made to sleep or get off, but kept on in constant motion, which does not allow me to manipulate it. Sometimes it stops and the problem disappears. Then go back to use it for a while, and at anytime becomes complicated again.

Hi Mike, I appreciate your response. The operating system is W7. When I turn the computer on, after working, it takes about an hour to dislocate the screen, not made to sleep or get off, but kept on in constant motion, which does not allow me to manipulate it. Sometimes it stops and the problem disappears. Then go back to use it for a while, and at anytime becomes complicated again.

Sounds like a faulty screen issue.
Well one thing you can do is call dell directly for RMA service.
I know thats something you don't want to hear right about now, but they are the only ones able to replace it under warrenty.

Call Technical Support | Dell US

Hi Mike, you were right, I spoke with someone from the Dell Support told me that the screen could be ruined. I think it's a common problem in this type of computer. Anyway I appreciate the information I have received from you. Thank you!
Best regards,

Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom