Recordig Gameplay PC?

Also, I did an identical build on Newegg. It came out to 863.65
What parts were different? (Even different model numbers are different, FYI)
If I choose all of those exact same parts ALL from newegg, I end up at $920 after the rebates and such.
Are you saying install Windiws from a thumb drive? If so, I'll buy a thumb drive too.
8GB drives cost about $7-10, and you pick one up pretty much anywhere.

Last edited:
1. Okie-Dokie on thumb drive
2. The MOBO was different. That and the GPU. They were by the same manufacturers. ASRock and EVGA. Just the MOBO was $10 more and GPU was $40 less.

They were by the same manufacturers. ASRock and EVGA. Just the MOBO was $10 more and GPU was $40 less.

The B85M-HDS is most likely okay, it just has less SATA ports, a couple less PCI ports, and supports up to 16GB (instead of 32). I highly doubt the GPU you found though was the GTX 760, the least expensive one I see is $249.

Wait 2 months, then post. I really can't stress this enough in build threads. Pricing and availability change by the day, so in 2 months things could be either out of stock, priced horribly, or something better could be out. September is when Intel is releasing IB-E, and sometime in that area Radeon 9000 will be out as well lowering prices for cards.

GTA4 isn't an issue anymore really. Keep the VRAM in the green and you're good to go. I've proved this before. That means usually keeping draw distance lower.

Back
Top Bottom