I need a new motherboard huh?

What? I go out of my way enough on these forums, I'm not making phone calls for people.

Oh well then he has enough for now so see if he calls himself and see what they say.
Only reason why I asked you because your use to technical support drama.
You know some motherboard manufacturers give you the run around if you don't know what you're talking about.

I'll leave the rest up to you, I'm gone till tomorrow afternoon.

I already called a few days ago and they said NO pretty much. I posted the conversation earlier in the post.

I went ahead and bought a new board
ASRock Z77 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

This is the first and last time I buy a prebuilt computer.

I have upgraded everything besides the hard drive on this machine, which is what I originally wanted to do. Little did I know about the motherboard dilemma. Thanks anyways guys.

I already called a few days ago and they said NO pretty much. I posted the conversation earlier in the post.

I went ahead and bought a new board
ASRock Z77 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

This is the first and last time I buy a prebuilt computer.

I have upgraded everything besides the hard drive on this machine, which is what I originally wanted to do. Little did I know about the motherboard dilemma. Thanks anyways guys.

Thats good to hear, but you may want to contact newegg quickly and stop the order.
Since its past 7pm est they wont attempt to ship this out till about 9am -12pm.
Login to your account and see what the status legend says and cancel and explain why.

MSI Z77MA-G45 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

That would fit better inside your case, check the psu and see if its enough if you wanna get a gtx 600 or up.
Most likely it isn't based on the specs I read about this afternoon.
Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom