First PC build

If you tried out different sizes you would get accustomed to one. I'm particular to 24".

Good luck finding slim PC monitor bezels with an acceptable price.

If you tried out different sizes you would get accustomed to one. I'm particular to 24".

Good luck finding slim PC monitor bezels with an acceptable price.

Would 3 21' with a small bezels be a lot? Looking to spend around 450-500 3 smaller or 2 larger doesn't really matter which to me atm I'll go to best buy this weekend and look around to see what size and stiff I prefer before ordering but just looking for suggestions atm

Would 3 21' with a small bezels be a lot? Looking to spend around 450-500 3 smaller or 2 larger doesn't really matter which to me atm I'll go to best buy this weekend and look around to see what size and stiff I prefer before ordering but just looking for suggestions atm
3 21" @ ~ 150 a piece. Probably doable, but I would aim a tad higher honestly.
Just as long as you don't actually buy your monitor from Best Buy.

For instance, this fits your budget and are currently $10 off with promo code. Problem is, slim bezel monitors are pricey. If that is your fancy, you'll probably wind up with 1 monitor.

ASUS VS Series VS238H-P Black 23" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 50,000,000:1 - Newegg.com

Now, if you don't mind putting your trust in Acer, and want to raise the budget up a tad they have these.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483

3 21" @ ~ 150 a piece. Probably doable, but I would aim a tad higher honestly.
Just as long as you don't actually buy your monitor from Best Buy.

For instance, this fits your budget and are currently $10 off with promo code. Problem is, slim bezel monitors are pricey. If that is your fancy, you'll probably wind up with 1 monitor.

ASUS VS Series VS238H-P Black 23" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 50,000,000:1 - Newegg.com

Now, if you don't mind putting your trust in Acer, and want to raise the budget up a tad they have these.
Newegg.com - Acer H236HLbid Black 23" 5ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LED Backlit LCD Monitor, IPS Panel 250 cd/m2 ACM 100,000,000:1 (1000:1)

Yeah defiantly wont buy from best buy they just have a wide selection out on the floor for display that I can look at for references. The bezel doesnt have to be microscopic. Its just the monitors I have now have ~a inch bezel... when sitting them side by side i have a huge 2 inch black gap between screens and it looks like ****. And honestly If i can get 2 with a small bezel for ~225 each im fine with that. I can always add later.

I would love this (just horizontal not vertical)
http://cdn.overclock.net/b/ba/badbe0de_3xSamsungOwl1.jpeg

but i can live with this if the above is like 400/monitor:
http://www.barnardmicrosystems.com/Pictures/a matrox TH2Go_ecransbezel_with.jpg

The second is pretty much what you're going to wind up with as I think the first are modified. If you want 3, most likely you'll need to buy 3 now so they all match. Trying to find a matching monitor later usually becomes quite hard as models become EOL.

I have a few friends with Surround who swear up and down they don't notice the bezel after a while but with my own experience it bugs the crap out of me.

The second is pretty much what you're going to wind up with as I think the first are modified. If you want 3, most likely you'll need to buy 3 now so they all match. Trying to find a matching monitor later usually becomes quite hard as models become EOL.

I have a few friends with Surround who swear up and down they don't notice the bezel after a while but with my own experience it bugs the crap out of me.

I'm sure I wont notice after a while its more of an ascetic thing. What is a good size bezel that you would recommend that wont break the bank but is kinda small? also what is bezel listed on when looking at monitor specs?

Bezel size isn't a listed spec actually, or at least isn't the norm.
Certain monitors have PR that says "small bezel" or whatnot, but otherwise it's up to you to judge by pictures.

One of the cheapest monitors with a small bezel that I found is that Acer I linked previously. It also happens to be an IPS panel.

So installing everything now. The case has a wire labeled 1349 any idea where this plugs into the motherboard?

Back
Top Bottom