Laptop - Blue screen

gtrizy

Baseband Member
So I was watching a stream online, it kept freezing and I lost it and slapped my laptop with my palm on the touch pad, my laptop was fine but slowed down but I just thought it was the internet so I just left the room while leaving it on, came back and it was just a black screen.

After rebooting the laptop it gave me the usual start in safe mode or normal but neither work. Normal mode I get the blue screen of death and repair/safe mode I get the windows user profile login back ground with a mouse I can move but nothing to click on.

Any idea what might be wrong? Could have broken hardware when slapped it I guess but what exactly since its loading up some what.

Thanks in advance,

Trizy.

More than likely the needles on the HDD platter have come in to contact after hitting the laptop when in use , Which may have caused the both to scratch, if this is the problem the HDD needs to be replaced. a simple check is to take out the HDD and give it a shake. If you hear a ratlling noise this is the problem, Good luck

Cheers for the reply. I'll drop it in to be fixed in a computer store and say what you said and emply it might be the problem. Until then has anyone else a guess?

Just put my a new hardrive in the laptop and she's working perfectly, you were right @wilson210.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom