Choosing a cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I haven't had any problems from it... I have paypal and I haven't had it for that long. You have to get $25 before they send you money....

That aftermarket heatsink fan is relatively cheap, it comes with a fan already. Also they send you an email and you click the last link (besides the aol one) and it will take you to that persons site and you have to wait there until it gets validated which is like 30 seconds for me.

There again that one is made of all aluminum and I don't think that fan can be replaced. My fan is 54db lol I think you can live with 21.... That is actually very good. Everyones case portrays the sound differently.

you will regret skimping on the HSF if it comes to bite you in the ass i am using an extreme volcano 12+ from newegg and ive already hit 2.5 ghz at only 43 degrees(celsius of course) and all i have are 4 80x80x25 case fans... and it cost me 30 i think after free shipping tho. if you plan on overclocking the HSF can be a very important part... along with the quality of your RAM if you have any questions about RAM ask before you buy it to save yourself alot of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom