Trouble with what seems to be my mouse.

ButterMyToes

Beta member
So, recently, from time to time, my desktop has been acting up because of what seems to be my mouse and keyboard (Both wireless, 1 dongle connects both). Whenever I am playing my games and I start moving with the directional keys (WASD) and move my mouse to look around, it locks up, and I have to let both go, wait a few seconds, and it goes back to normal. This isn't just my game, I know because whenever I am on my desktop or any other programs (browsers, etc.) and I hold SHIFT (haven't tried with other keys) and click my mouse rapidly, it goes very slow, as in 2 frames a second, and I hear a lot of beeps, until it detects it has clicked as many times as I did, then goes back to normal. Please help, thanks!

Get separate mouse / keyboard that plug into different ports. There's only so much data that can be passed through the USB port's bandwidth, you're probably hitting the limit with all of the key actions / mouse clicks.

Thanks, I'll try that. Only reason I use wireless is because my tower is a bit far away from my desk, I'll go out and buy an adapter with a good gaming keyboard and mouse. Again, thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom