Vid Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for $7 more you shoulda just gone with the 256mb since the specs are exactly the same, might as well spend a tiny amount more for 128mb worth of Vram.

Hey, in my personal opinion, if the card is 7 bucks more, that's probably not a really great deal. The first card has 128 mb the second 256 do I don't think you win either way.

Well it's not a powerful card period, so really, for $7 more, you might as well get more Vram

No I believe newegg only has a replacement policy only unfortunately......that's the only reason I have a spare NF7-S2G board laying around, cause I bought the wrong mobo, but I HAD to have the NF7-S v2 for overclocking so I had to order it =/ sucks, wish they had a refund policy, but you might want to check. Depending on what it is sometimes they can refund it. Also you might want to just log into your newegg account and see if it's been shipped yet, if it hasn't simply cancel the order.

Its too late for cancelling my parts are supposed to be here on wednesday. Guess I'll have to deal with it, its my fault i didn't find the better one. But, i'd rather save up and buy a much better 256mb vid card anyway. Maybe after christmas ill have some extra cash.

Depends on the card, but I've heard that at least with some of the ATI cards, 256 performs SLOWER than 128.

256 performs SLOWER than 128.
Yes this is actually true, good point for bringing that up True_Orb, I believe it is the 9800Pro in this case though where the 128mb actually performs better than the 256mb version, not sure if it's just that card or what though, but I specifically remembering one of the more knowledgable users here on TF ag3, which loves ATI, stating that the 9800Pro's 128mb performed better, not sure about the 9600 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom