Hey, new developer here!

TheGTS

Beta member
Hey, guys I'm a new developer who will release my first mobile game withing a few weeks on iOS/Android . I'm looking for constructive criticism , input and any sort of feedback would be helpful. Also looking forward to being a member of this forum. I'm hoping to make this a career if everything goes well.

Hello and welcome. I also wish you much luck ^_^

edit:
If you would not mind sharing, do you have a site with information on your mobile game or care to give a small description?

Hello and welcome. I also wish you much luck ^_^

edit:
If you would not mind sharing, do you have a site with information on your mobile game or care to give a small description?

Hey, thanks for the kind words. I have a twitter/facebook page for the game but I don't want to give it out so soon. Maybe a week before the game is released.

The game is a mix of a tower defense/shoot'em up style. It will be addicting and arcade like. I'll be releasing a lite version and a paid version which will just be $0.99. No micro-transactions in the game, weapons/upgrades will be free in the paid version.

Ok, Hopefully you won't forget to make a post in the 'General Gaming' section later on when you finally decide to release more info. Would like to give it a try if my phone can handle/play it.

Ok, Hopefully you won't forget to make a post in the 'General Gaming' section later on when you finally decide to release more info. Would like to give it a try if my phone can handle/play it.

Oh, I definitely will post it there. Which phone do you have? I ran the game on my Nexus One, and it ran well. I'm using the S3 now though, had to retire the Nexus One.:p

My brother has that phone, and it did run well on it. If i may ask, what is your favorite game now on Android?

Can't honestly remember the name of the one I sunk the most time into. It was called either Epic Defense or GRave Defense HD, thinking it was the GRD one. The other didn't appeal to me much but never uninstalled it.

The other two games I played was Deadly Dungeons and some Air Control Lite.

Hey guys, I've finally released ExtremeWBF. It's a really fun arcade like game that is competitive at the same time. Give it a try, tell your friends and family.
Please do rate as well. Give me feedback and constructive criticism.

Will also be released for iOS soon.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NlightenedTouch.ExtremeWBF

Official Trailer
Official ExtremeWBF Trailer - YouTube

ExtremeWBF, is a classic shoot'em up game where you have to set forts to defend yourself from incoming enemies which includes werewolves,aliens and even zombies!

6 Stages
50 Battles of addicting non stop action.
Defend yourself with forts.
Extreme Mode after 50 battles have been completed.
Weapons,power ups and upgrades.( Premium Version)

Back
Top Bottom