• My game

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adam_lak26

Beta member
Hey guys, it's Adam and I have just signed up.

I signed up because I thought you guys could help me with my current problem:- Here it is, and I hope you can help.

On the game I play, every time I open it (I have tried with various different versions on the game) Java crashes or cannot open, therefore the game just closes.
I play a game called minecraft, and it runs on Java. I have checked I am running the latest Java, and I have checked I only have one version of it installed. I have re-installed it many times, but so far no luck. As I use Windows 8, I have made sure I run java in desktop mode which is what it says on the Java website.

Browser - Chrome
OS - Windows 8
Graphics Card - Intel Core (4000 I think)
Processor - Intel core I5 3.2 ghz (about)
Java version (latest) - Version 7 update 25
Internet - BT Infinity
40 mbps Download 10 mbps Upload

Thanks for your help!!!

Adam

Last edited:
HI adan, so what message comes up?? you will need to giv us some more information.

Are you trying to play through the browser or the downloadable client? Have you tried using other browsers or just Google Chrome? Were you able to play it and it suddenly stopped, or have you been unable to get it to load on that computer at all? What sort of crash, do you get a java error message, does the screen go white, does your browser window close?

We need more information. (I've been playing minecraft/hosting minecraft servers for years)

Don't worry, I have fixed it now!!! I had to go into the Java control panel and edit a few things. Thanks anyway!!!!

Mind sharing what you had to edit? In case somebody else has the same problem, they can try your solution.

Well first I had to restart my computer, check I had the correct version of Java installed.

Sorry typo on the post above. It was my security system. I had to go into its settings and allow my game to run.

Thanks for your help!!!

Back
Top Bottom