Buying a Gaming PC soon. Help needed!

Alright, here's all the alterations I have made. Please let me know if something is incompatible or won't work.
If everything is fine, then that shall be my Christmas list.
GPU Newegg.com - EVGA 03G-P4-2782-KR GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card w/ EVGA ACX Cooler
OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit - Newegg.com
Le Case Rosewill THRONE Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case, support up to E-ATX/XL-ATX, come with Five Fans-2x Front Red LED 140mm Fan, 2x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Side 230mm Fan, 1x Rear 140mm Fan - Newegg.com
Ram G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL - Newegg.com
Mother board ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com
Only thing I'm worried about is if the motherboard has enough ports for all the extra fans and plugs included with the Case. The Case has 5 fans, and many LED features and such. I don't even know that the mother board will have enough ports..

As for your concerns with fans, most case fans hook directly to the power source, not the motherboard, only the CPU fan will connect to the motherboard directly in most cases

Alright, here's all the alterations I have made. Please let me know if something is incompatible or won't work.
If everything is fine, then that shall be my Christmas list.
GPU Newegg.com - EVGA 03G-P4-2782-KR GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card w/ EVGA ACX Cooler
OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit - Newegg.com
Le Case Rosewill THRONE Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case, support up to E-ATX/XL-ATX, come with Five Fans-2x Front Red LED 140mm Fan, 2x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Side 230mm Fan, 1x Rear 140mm Fan - Newegg.com
Ram G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL - Newegg.com
Mother board ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com
Only thing I'm worried about is if the motherboard has enough ports for all the extra fans and plugs included with the Case. The Case has 5 fans, and many LED features and such. I don't even know that the mother board will have enough ports..
Full tower case is seriously overkill, and I don't think most people realize how large they really are.

I linked a better RAM kit previously, stick with that one.

Hm.
Then could you give me a very good case? I never realized how large the bloody thing really was until I saw the video...that would never fit in my desk. I would love if it had it's own fans and LED lights.

Most all if not all decent cases come with fans already. Add your own LED light bars later so you don't sacrifice quality for cosmetics.

Since you liked that Rosewill case you might like the HAF 912. The Corsair 200r, 300r, 650D are all nice. You might like some of Antecs mid-towers. Bitfenix make some nice cases too, as well as Fractal Design.

And if I may ask,
What kind of Ibanez do you have there? I have many guitars, and my Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR would be my best. It's always nice to see a guitarist on these forums!

My trusty RG 350DX. I have a few guitars, but I'm more of a drummer. There are actually quite a few musicians on these boards when they decide to speak up. Guess I can change that picture.

Back
Top Bottom