Another Build Thread

Quick install guide or the manual helps ;)

Capture300.png

It's the top right two. Doesn't matter how the end goes on them.

The board is labeled with the HDD LED and the power on the top row. That didn't seem correct because there weren't enough pins. I will try the way it is pictured here. Hopefully this is all I need to straighten this out and I can look back on this and laugh.

I take things like that quite literally. I didn't know that you could or should do otherwise. I hope to high heaven that this was/is the issue.

Being completely honest, I've plugged in headers so much I go by memory where they are supposed to be because they have been the same for years now. I only consult the manual when something is off. The board can sometimes have the panel label printed in a stupid place, or it just be wrong (can happen on any brand) so that's why I just ignore it.

Did that solve your problem?

Being completely honest, I've plugged in headers so much I go by memory where they are supposed to be because they have been the same for years now. I only consult the manual when something is off. The board can sometimes have the panel label printed in a stupid place, or it just be wrong (can happen on any brand) so that's why I just ignore it.

Did that solve your problem?

I am stuck at work for another four hours and won't know till after that. I hope to report back with good news. Then I can move on to cable management. After messing with mine for just a bit I have even more respect for those of you that make your interior so tidy.

Back
Top Bottom