Blackwidow Ultimate shift key problems

Dalinkwent726

Baseband Member
Okay I just bought refurbished Blackwidow ultimate off of eBay, but when I hooked it up neither of the shift buttons worked. When I type the shift key won't capitalize letters and when I play something like CoD and press shift I just stop moving. If it was just the left shift key or just the right I might just chock it up to the switches/dust/etc. but it's both. All of the other buttons work just fine, and the backlighting works as well so it doesn't seem to be excessive wear and tear (it looks brand new). So my question is, are there driver issues? Or something else that I could be missing?

Also I am sending it back I was just trying to see if this is a common problem or it's something that I may have derped on, because IMO I got it for a steal and I'd prefer not having to send it back if at all possible.

Well, the fact that you stopped moving when you pushed the button tells me that there is a signal being sent.. Just not the right one :tongue: What appears when you push the Shift key with this running?

Microsoft Applied Sciences Group

Hey Fargle thanks for the reply. I used the program and when I press the LEFT SHIFT key the keys being highlighted are: C, D, U, I, O, P, [, and =. But when I press the RIGHT SHIFT key I get nothing at all. So I'm going to guess that somehow the signal is severely messed up, LoL. What I actually think may have happened is, when it was shipped they may have sat something heavy on top of the keyboard because the packaging was crushed.

Well I guess this is they "keyboard gods" telling me not to get a Blackwidow. I was going to get a K70 but decided to get the Razer instead because it was a lot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom