Another Build Thread

Depending on when the upgrade happens, either GPU or case. Unless you just like the case that much, it really isn't an issue. Just rather flimsy (which isn't a problem if you don't go to LANs).

I was originally looking at the 660ti and the 760 seems like an improvement over that pretty much all around from the reviews I've read and I don't think I will be too concerned about the case so it seems like I could be happy with this for a while. Thanks again.

Yes the 760 sits in between the 660ti and 670 for 660ti money. If you ever go to OC it the Boost 2.0 feature makes that easier due to not TDP limiting your card. I've been eyeing the 760 as my "get me by" card.

Don't say "get me by" because I am thinking of it as a serious upgrade from my current consoles. I know that there is better out there, but allow me to have this bubble.

By get me by, I mean buying a 760 to put in my sig PC until I have the funds to rebuild my beast PC. It will feature either dual Titans or dual 780s, and be water cooled. The 760 is a huge upgrade over the consoles so don't take what I'm saying like it's inferior. I just don't have the funds to do what I want currently so the 760 will get me by until I can afford to regain what I sold in May.

Dual Titans would be a monster from what I understand about the things. Thanks again for your help.

As far as connecting to a monitor does it matter how I do it? A friend has a monitor that I will probably use and it has HDMI input. On my tv HDMI is obviously better than AVI, but does it make any difference in this instance?

A PC monitor will have a sharper image compared to the TV but really on the PC monitor it depends on what you're giving him for it (if anything) and what the resolution is.

Back
Top Bottom