The Return of Nosboost300!!!! (Again, 56k warning)

Re: The Return of Nosboost300!!!! (Again)

I had to sell it to cover rent for May. Was a terrible mistake and I regret it as we are moving anyways. Long story that ****es me off. I'll slowly rebuild though, but it won't be a 2011 rig.

Oooooooo Nos!

Last time I remember you was when I was an awfully annoying little child. Nothings changed! well, i guess I am no longer technically a child.

Somebody needs to mention these benches need to be in their threads with ORB links :p

I haven't really overclocked anything yet...so I don't wanna put these there =)

If it's cool enough tonight its open chassis time and I'll attempt 4.8ghz.. hopefully my mediocre water cooling loop is prepared to face the wrath of poor 3770k heat problems

The one thing I hate about 3dmark now...is how much longer it is lol

Single 240 cooled my 3960x and I had this setup to make 5GHz with stock cooled 580s running 975 core lol. The door was cracked open with temps outside around 38-40f.

20130321_105525.jpg

Single 240 cooled my 3960x and I had this setup to make 5GHz with stock cooled 580s running 975 core lol. The door was cracked open with temps outside around 38-40f.

The wrath of summer had struck California...I'm hoping is not going to hit over 90f today.... I just came back from Vegas and 100f weather...hoping to come back to awesome California weather...but nope... just as crappy lol

Back
Top Bottom