First PC

IntelFanboy417

In Runtime
Hey guys, my mom's laptop recently died and she wanted me to get her a desktop. All she uses it for is Wordpad and web browsing. She dosent watch youtube to often, and she never streams like 1080p video. I went online and couldent find anything that was cheap, but what she wanted, so I decided to attempt my first build. I have taken a computer apart and put it back together, but I never built one from scratch. So if you guys wouldent mind looking at the parts I chose, and giving me advice, I would appreciate it.
System Setup:
Motherboard: ECS H61H2-I3 (v1.0) LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI Mini ITX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

CPU:Amazon.com: Intel Celeron G1610 2.60GHz LGA 1155 Processor BX80637G1610: Electronics

Power Supply (its built in the case): Amazon.com: MI-008 Tower Black P4 Chassis with 250W Itx Psu+sata Power Supply: Electronics

HDD: Amazon.com: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA III 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive - WD5000AAKX: Electronics

RAM:http://www.crucial.com/store/partspecs.aspx?IMODULE=CT2KIT25672BA1067

and thats about it. Thanks in advance for taking time to look at this.

Last edited:
They should be as they are essentially almost the same stuff you had linked, just better/newer.

Edit: Just realized what your SN is and lold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom