elder woman needs help figuring stuff out

Magdalena

Beta member
Hi, I'm new here, obviously. Does anyone here have time to help me through technical issues?

Problems I have:

Laptop won't start tho it's new and shuts down fast
sometimes I go offline for no reason
How to delete pictures all at once, takes too long and makes me sentimental
need to learn photoshop
would like to create website

Thank you to anyone willing to help. I learn fast but have a very limited attention span as I am busy.

btw, I learn from experience so since hands on doesn't come like reading to me, I really try and have ability to understand if you are clear and upfront. It's like when people give me directions, often I'll get lost in the language in between with visuals, does that make sense? I know this is a handicap of mine so I came here in hopes of meeting someone who can offer assistance.

Last edited:
Alright, why don't you send a private message to one of the moderators here, telling them you want to move your thread into the "Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting" forum.

That way, we have more people getting a look at the problem.

What error message does it give you when it reboots? Does it bluescreen?

Are you sure the laptop is shutting down? Is there any chance that it is just going into sleep or hibernation mode as a power saving feature?

absolutely it shuts down, and says windows has encountered a problem. Before that I could go on skype but not online so that was weird. I also got message rings when my computer was off from skype, but couldn't go online to search. One day it rang all day and no one was even calling me.

Back
Top Bottom