Dual Monitor HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARLORD88

Baseband Member
Can some one really help me out PLZ????

i setup dual monitors on one comp and the primary video card is ATI Radeon 9600 and the second video card for the second monitor is a Geforce2 MX400. OK so far so good right everything works perfect but when i play a game the game crashes and the primary monitor shuts off not turning back on. So when i shut the comp down and resolution changes and icons messed up and then ati controle panel says that its not responding or working, WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!.

The way i think of it, its the geforce card drivers is which its messing around the ati drivers but then im not shure, CAN SOME ONE REALLY HELP ME OUT PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

One more thing do u need Hyper Threading for Dual Monitors?????
i tried to turn off the second monitor and then play games with the primary monitor but that never work. Did any one have the same problem as me????????

COOL i like the way the card looks. Is that card for 2 monitors in one vid card? if so i whanted to know how to work my 2 vid cards for dual monitors with no probs but dooesnt seem like it dont know why:(

But i dont whant to buy a new vid card because i dont have the money
im just trying to work out what i have. Plus i dont have any monitors that supports dual DVI, just regular monitors.

get a card with dual vga. I have a nvidia with dual vga's

how did you get 2 video cards working off 1 computer

well i explained it on the top but o well, one monitor plugged into the ati 9600 and the other monitor into the geforce2 mx400. The ati is in the VGA and the geforce is in the pci slot, so that's how i am using dual monitors but doesnt seem to work out, it does but cant play games.

By the way can any one tell me if there is a program that helps u out with dual monitor's, so far im using Ultramon and that helps with the lagg issues on the second monitor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom